GrilledBUSD is an ROI Yield Farmer offering a variable return between 3% and 6% daily on BUSD.
It is a fork of Baked Beans V2 (BBv2) but instead of BNB in BUSD, therefore it is also an upgradable contract that can be modified by the owner at any time.
The contract has been exhaustively reviewed by the 100audits team and no backdoor or hidden exploit has been found in it (understanding that it is a modifiable contract until the owner resigns) – More information in the ‘Owner Functions‘ section. In addition, there is no malicious code that allows the owner or another person to withdraw all funds from the smart contract.
This is an application that depends on the deposit of new investors, if the contract reaches $0 investors will not be paid.
Updated December 5, 2023:
uint256 total = dev + marketing + ceo;
uint256 total1 = (total * 21) / 100;
uint256 total2 = (total * 79) / 100;
Removed some lines that were not used in the handleBake function.
Modified some contract calculations simplifying the code
Updated December 8, 2023:
The owners renounce the contract – TX: bscscan.com
The project has a smart contract that is deployed in the BSC network with the address (0x22dE7C6Ac6d3B7aB949C0E01354CC4CF9770372b).
Minimum investment per wallet: 1 BUSD
Maximum investment per wallet: 100k BUSD
Maximum payout: 3x (300%)
Referral: 5% of each deposit
Fee calculations when withdrawing:
- Day 0 – Deposit | normal rates
- Day 1 – Withdrawal with an additional tax of 90%
- Day 2 – Withdrawal with an additional tax of 80%
- Day 3 – Withdrawal with an additional tax of 70%
- Day 4 – Withdrawal with an additional tax of 60%
- Day 5 – Withdrawal with an additional tax of 50%
- Day 6 – Withdrawal with an additional tax of 40%
- Day 7 – Withdrawal with an additional tax of 30%
- Day 8 – Withdrawal with an additional tax of 20%
- Day 9 – Withdrawal with an additional tax of 10%
- From the 10th and above – No additional tax.
There is a referral system with the following profit percentage increases depending on the number of referrals adding from an additional 0.5% to 3%.
- Referrals from 1-9 do not add additional rewards to the base earning (3% of total daily rewards)
- Referrals from 10-24 give an additional 0.5% daily bonus (3.5% of total daily rewards)
- Referrals from 25-49 give an additional 1% daily bonus (4% of total daily rewards)
- Referrals from 50-99 give an additional 1.5% daily bonus (4.5% of total daily rewards)
- Referrals from 100-149 give an additional 2% daily bonus (5% of total daily rewards)
- Referrals from 150-249 give an additional 2.5% daily bonus (5.5% of total daily rewards)
- +250 referrals give an additional 3% daily bonus (6% of total daily rewards)
According to what the devs have told us, they want to make the same updates as BBv2, therefore they will also keep the contract in their hands for the first 14 days for any type of modification in it.
The owner can add a wallet to the blacklist and it cannot buy, bake or eat. It is a modifier that is required in every function and checks if it is blacklisted.
Please, you must trust yourself in the project and owner for your investment.
From 100Audits we are not responsible for funds that may be lost in the GrilledBUSD.
There are no back doors in this contract that anyone (including the owner) can use to their advantage as the contract currently stands, if there were any changes to the contract the owner guaranteed to notify us for audit modification.
Very extensive contract and too difficult to understand by a normal user due to the number of functions it has and the possibility of being able to modify them through the proxy.
Fee to the owner in the deposit: 1%.
Fee to the owner on withdrawal: 5%.
No fees on compounds.
The team is not known but they are very excited and their community on Telegram is growing. Always remember to invest money that you can afford to lose and do your own research.
The objective of this audit is to find any problems and vulnerabilities in the security of this smart contract.
This audit has been carried out by a single person from the 100audits.com team.
You have to understand that we don’t know what the developers of the project will do.
Remember, invest only what you can afford to lose.